Work experience: 1 - 3 years
Type of employment: Permanent
- By organising and running events and workshops, you will help us to raise awareness about the impact of microplastic pollution.
- You design and implement various PR campaigns and projects to promote our brand message and product solutions.
- You research and write content for different formats - such as press releases, events, newsletters and social media.
- You are the contact person for our public relations network and initiate and manage contacts with international media representatives and other relevant stakeholders.
Your requirements profile
- You already have experience in the field of public relations or are keen to take on new challenges.
- You work in a goal-oriented manner, recognise optimisation potential and find solutions.
- Communication in German and English is no problem for you.
- We are an interdisciplinary team based in Prenzlauer Berg - here you have the opportunity to get to know the entire value chain.
- You can expect a challenging position with plenty of room for creativity and initiative.
- You can organise your working hours flexibly by arrangement.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org